NBA Playoffs 2014 – First Round
Noticeably absent from the playoffs this year is my favorite team, the Lakers. This season was terrible. For a lot of reasons. It makes me tired to think of everything that went wrong this year. The best coping mechanism is denial. We are going to pretend this season never happened.
Since I don’t have a rooting interest in this years playoffs, I have decided to look at things objectively and make predictions. ‘Cause I don’t care who wins. Here we go for the first round:
(1) Pacers vs. (8) Hawks – My prediction: Pacers in 7
(2) Heat vs. (7) Bobcats – My prediction: Heat in 4
(3) Raptors vs. (6) Nets – My prediction: Nets in 6
(4) Bulls vs. (5) Wizards – My prediction: Wizards in 6
(1) Spurs vs. (8) Mavericks – My prediction: Spurs in 4
(2) Thunder vs. (7) Grizzlies – My prediction: Thunder in 7
(3) Clippers vs. (6) Warriors – My prediction: Clippers in 7
(4) Rockers vs. (5) Trailblazers – My prediction: Trailblazers in 7
We’ll check back in when the next round begins to see how I did.
Posted on April 22, 2014, in NBA, random thoughts, sports and tagged Atlanta Hawks, Brooklyn Nets, Indiana Pacers, Memphis Grizzlies, miami heat, nba, nba playoffs 2014, Spurs, Toronto Raptors, Washington Wizards. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.