Monthly Archives: July 2008
>What’s Playing on the iPod right now: “This Love” – Maroon 5
I’ve been making progress. I’ve been losing sleep, but I’m making progress. About a couple of weeks ago, I decided to start waking up at 5 a.m. to get some writing done. It’s the only time when I have no distractions. The kids and hubby are asleep and my mind is free from my usual check list of things to do. I’ve done good ya’ll. I have written two additional chapters since I started this.
I write in longhand (I love notebooks) and then go back and type it. I have 52 typed pages which equals 13,591 words. But I’ve written a lot more than that. I’ve have got to finish this book. I want to be able to say that I accomplished that much.
* Took a Royal Caribbean cruise with the fam. A week of total bliss. Wish I could have stayed on St. Thomas Island.
* My nephew graduated. Hard to believe the B-Boy is 18 and going off to college to play football. I am so proud of him.
* Bought my dream ride. Now I have a car payment but it’s all good.
* Hubby is applying for jobs all over the region. We may have to move. I’ll have to explore how I feel about that later.
* Book club drama. But we are still keeping on. Just read “Orange Mint and Honey” by Carleen Brice. This book is excellent! I host this Saturday.
That’s all for now. Peace!